3. No advice or recommendation made by the providers. The advertisements and materials relating to the providers’ respective customers are not intended to directly or indirectly provide advice as to the value of the securities of the companies described or as to the advisability of investing in, purchasing, holding or selling such securities. Instead the providers’ customers have prepared and paid for this advertising; and the publications are not endorsements, recommendations, analysis or advisories of any nature by the Publisher. The providers do not endorse any opinions or recommendations regarding the materials advertised, nor does they give tax or investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
4. No representation as to contents of advertisements. In preparing this publication, the providers have relied upon information supplied by its customers, which it believes to be reliable; however, such reliability cannot be guaranteed. The providers makes no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in any such advertisement and disclaims any and all liability relating thereto. The providers are not responsible for any claims made by the companies advertised herein. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS MAINTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE; AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The providers shall not be liable for any damage or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the materials or advertisements provided or accessed through this website.
5. No offer of securities. None of the materials or advertisements herein constitute offers or solicitations to purchase or sell securities of the companies profiled herein and any decision to invest in any such company or other financial decisions should not be made based upon the information provided herein. Instead the providers urge you to conduct a complete and independent investigation of the respective companies and consider of all pertinent risks. The providers do not offer such advice or analysis, and the providers further urge you to consult your own independent tax, business, financial and investment advisors.
6. The providers urge its readers and listeners who are considering an investment in a specific company to check the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on the SEC's Edgar Web site located at http://www.sec.gov. Section 17b, Securities Act of 1933 It shall be unlawful for any person, by the use of any means or instruments of transportation or communication in interstate commerce or by the use of the mails, to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any notice, circular, advertisement, newspaper, article, letter, investment service, or communication which, though not purporting to offer a security for sale, describes such security for a consideration received or to be received, directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, without fully disclosing the receipt, whether past or prospective, of such consideration and the amount thereof." (15 U.S.C. q(b).)
7. Consideration for services. In consideration for
the publication of the advertisements in this website and the
promotional services provided by the providers, the advertised
companies have paid the providers cash. BVFJ paid one thousand
dollars for video consulting services.